sunnuntai 21. kesäkuuta 2015

Sami - Prelude to Expo

Mind the short post this time. I believe after this post I may start writing more free form about everything that goes on, some thoughts and miscellaneous stuff. I'll try to take notes about various things to make the texts a bit more lively instead of just telling plain facts, and I won't be making scheduled writing.

As for this week, The beginning was mainly preparation for a presentation where we'd showcase our project and take feedback. After that was done, we made some basic plans and us exchange students were gone for the latter half of the week starting Wednesday, since we'd be play testing games made by local developers. Some neat titles, some horrendous ones. Specifically a game that shall not be named made me starve for turtles, and my current quest regarding food is to find turtle soup. Shouldn't be too difficult since some of the local contacts from school are ready to show some places. I sure am ready to take on these ventures. Anyway, we spent three days testing games and I can't say anything under the rulings of confidentiality.

I and Teemu will be writing a joined post about this weekend, since we took part in an event called CharaExpo both Saturday and Sunday, an anime oriented event with lots of things going on. Lots of stuff was bought, plenty of cosplay was seen, and dozens of photos were taken. I wont go in depth about the event and temporal madness just yet.

I ate some chicken feet with noodles as our Expo group was joined by a Nanyang Poly student who wanted to show us a nice food court. Stuff's good, like chewy chicken meat with thick skin and small bones.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti